Dock makes available a variety of information so that issuers are able to feed it to their accounting systems (such as SAP, TOTVS) and manage it.
This information is available by using some files and reports that are categorized into:
- Analytical: Open per account ID, more detailed information.
- Synthetic: Containing the total amount of the transactions.
We provide more details on the following items.
The accounting interface is a daily processing synthetic file. It has a preset layout containing all transactions occurred on the date of that movement. They’re grouped by debit, credit and amount.
See the available layouts.
It contains transactional information on each date of movement, grouped by transaction category and divided by balance mode. You can also view the accrued balance on dates of previous movements, which allows you to see the final balance of the issuer’s total wallet.
This report can be used specially for matching amounts in regulatory files, such as the documents 3040 and 3050, as detailed in About regulatory reports .
It enables the issuer to identify the cardholders for a certain transaction. You can have them identified by using filters applied to the report.
Balance modes are defined according to the cardholders’ financial movements. Based on them, a status is defined by following the rules set by Dock so that you can understand what happened in each transaction.
• Credit Balance: Sum of the cardholders’ credit balances;
• Financed Balance: Sum of the holders’ due balances in a normal wallet due to overdue payment or minimum payment on the statement’s due date.
• Checking Balance: Sum of due and open transactions for ranked cardholders in a normal wallet;
• Future Balance in Installments, No Interests: Sum of purchases in installments from a retailer that were not posted for ranked cardholders in a normal wallet;
• Future Balance in Installments, with Interests: Sum of purchases in installments from an issuer that were not posted for ranked cardholders in a normal wallet;
• Future Interest Balance: Sum of interest balances (unearned revenue) on purchases in installments from an issuer that haven’t been earned;
• Creliq Balance: Sum of due balances for ranked cardholders that are more than 60 days or less than 360 days overdue;
• Agreement Balance: Sum of due balances for cardholders that have negotiated the debt at Creliq;
• Loss Balance: Sum of due balances for ranked cardholders that are more than 360 days overdue;
• Balance under Analysis: Sum of disputed transactions under dispute or analysis;
• Future Balance – Withdrawal, Rotative Credit, Charges: Sum of interest balances (unearned revenues) on the rotating balance that hasn’t been earned.
It shows the summary of credit and debit movements for the issuer’s accounting accounts. It is grouped by transaction category (such as purchase, withdrawal, Tax on Financial Operations) and divided by debit and credit. Ultimately, it enables you to get the total balance for movements on that day.
The ledger report, which is sent in an Excel file, is a transaction-oriented support that enables the issuer to handle data that has been sent. The same information found in the interface needs to be found in the ledger report.
- Accounting Interface File: In .txt extension and no visual formatting, it is commonly used for importing into the issuer’s accounting systems.
- Ledger Report: In .xls format, it has visual formatting, thus making analyses easier.
Tax on Financial Operations (“Imposto sobre Operações Financeiras” – IOF) is a federal tax incurring in operations for credit, currency exchange, insurance and actions related to property titles. It is paid both by legal persons and natural persons and designed to be a regulatory instrument for the economy. By collecting this tax, the government is able to determine the credit demand and supply in Brazil.
Dock also makes available information on the IOF amount for issuers. The report shows each operation category and the tax amount on each of them, such as purchase, rotating credit and installment.
Analytical – Calculation of IOF report:This file shows all cardholders that have made a purchase in installments with interests or loans by informing the IOF on the installments with interests.
Analytical – Rotating IOF report: In this report, you can check all cardholders that have had a rotating IOF collection or refund.
Analytical report by cardholders, based on credit card statement payments that have been made. This report allows you to identify the total amount of payments per account ID by dividing each one per person and summing all their payments (valid, Creliq and completed).
It allows you to identify cardholders that have had movements in any specific transaction.
It is a compiled file for all cardholders showing payments that are more than 260 days overdue for the financial institution or 180 days overdue for the credit card network.
Report showing all balances for prepaid movements, with a credit balance available for usage.
Examples of acquirer customers:
1 – The cardholder has a prepaid card. They will need to load it for usage in order to have a limit for this card.
2 – When a cardholder makes a payment that is above the statement, it generates a credit balance.
Learn more about CNAB.
The CADOC 3040 report consists of a synthetic data summary of credit operations that are reported monthly to the Risk Center at the BACEN (Central Bank of Brazil). It does not show cardholder information, but it does show the available limit for the issuer to enable for their customers.
Upfront purchase (card brand)
In installments, no interests (card brand)
Balance in installments, no interests
Stock installment retailer
In installments, with interests (card brand)
Future balance in installments with interest
Future balance with interests
Installment with interest – due date
Interest earned monthly
Interest earned monthly
Foreign Purchase (card brand)
IOF Foreign Transactions
Future balance cashout
Exterior Outhease (card brand)
Future balance cashout
Future interest balance
Revenue interest on outof the off
Contractual value of comatotal (card brand)
Interest amount of payment (card brand)
IOF value of saque (card brand)
Monthly interest amount of payment (card brand)
Transt. processing purchase
Accounts payable shopkeeper
Shopkeeper service commission
Cash purchase without interest
Spot sale without interest
Updated 3 months ago